Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
1. The Data Controller, in accordance with Article 4 (7) of GDPR, is Grupa Wilmar Marek Wilczyński S.K.A., entered into the National Court Register, under the address al. Niepodległości 2E, 55-020 Żórawina, KRS 0000441882, NIP 8971786409, REGON 022027111.
2. The Controller does not process special categories of personal data. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data qualified as necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party prevents the conclusion and execution of the contract, and thus the performance of the requested service.
3. The Controller obtains and processes the following personal data: contact details.
4.Personal data was obtained from the contact form, during conversations, telephone contacts, e-mail correspondence, during meetings and shall be processed:
a) for the purpose of preparing an offer and entering into and performing a contract with the Controller on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR and Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
b) for the purpose of performing legal obligations incumbent on the Controller under applicable provisions of law on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR, for the period necessary for their performance,
c) for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests of the Controller in the form of direct marketing of products and services, data analysis, establishing, asserting or defending the Controller's claims on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend the Controller's claims, and 6 ust.1 lit. f RODO, przez okres niezbędny do ustalenia, dochodzenia lub obrony roszczeń administratora oraz
d) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) (according to the scope of the consent given) for a period not longer than until the withdrawal of the consent.
5. The Controller processes the data lawfully, collects it for designated legitimate purposes and does not subject it to further processing incompatible with those purposes. Data is collected only to the extent that is adequate, necessary and essential in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. The Controller does not process special categories of personal data. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but - to the extent necessary to conclude and execute the financing contract and to assess the leasing risk - constitutes a condition for its conclusion.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
7. Your personal data may be made available by the Controller to:
a) entities cooperating with the Controller for the purpose of executing the contract concluded with you,
b) those authorized by the Controller - employees, associates, contractors and our subcontractors,
c) entities entrusted by the Controller with the processing of personal data (processors) on the basis of concluded contracts,
d) entities and bodies authorized to process personal data under the provisions of law.
8. The Controller makes every effort to protect customers' and users' personal data from unauthorized access by third parties, and in this regard applies high-level organizational and technical security measures. The Controller does not make personal data available to any unauthorised recipients.
9. The Controller shall keep personal data for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing and the contract and no longer than the period specified in the applicable laws in this regard and no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller. In connection with the marketing of products and services offered by the Controller, the data is stored until you withdraw your consent.
10. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data;
- request restriction of personal data processing;
- request portability of personal data.
- object to the processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, withdraw the consent granted for personal data processing, which will remain unaffected for the processing to date under the terms and conditions of GDPR.
11. The Data Controller shall, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provide information on the actions taken in connection with the request. If necessary, the one-month deadline may be extended for another two months due to the complexity of the request or number of requests.
In any case, the Data Controller shall inform about such extension within one month of receipt of the request stating the reasons for the delay.
12. The data provided to us is stored and processed by us in accordance with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law. All our employees are required to comply with our Policies and Procedures related to confidentiality, security and privacy.